Fun Stampers Journey’s Journey Girl jewelry line is not only beautiful, but also brings another opportunity to showcase your creativity. Whether you create a piece with any of our beautiful pendants, plates or charms, or fully customize by incorporating cardstock, stamps, dies and embellishments, the Journey Girl jewelry line is a great way to share your journey.
Browse our Time to Shine Journey Girl Jewelry Brochure!
SparkledRound Locket (JW-0001)
Locket Kit - Large (JW-0027)
Crystal Ring & Hoop (JW-0029) – Optional
Diamond Cut Link (JW-0003)
Winter Holiday Stamp Set (SS-0090)
Winter Season Stamp Set (SS-0091)
Snow Buddy Stamp Set (SS-0074)
Tag Elements ATS (AT-0130)
Whip Cream Cardstock (CS-0042)
Clear Pigment Ink (IP-0102)
White Embossing Powder (IP-0098)
Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink (IP-0041)
Pool Play Re-Inker (RI-0050)
Fusion Blender (IP-0088)
Blending Brush - Large (TO-0099)
Circle Punch 1.25” (TO-0014)
Punch Handle (TO-0031)
Journey Heat Gun (TO-0083)
Sparkle Cuts (AC-0151)
Journey Sequins Holiday Elements (AC -0116)
1. Punch (2) 1.25” circles from Whip Cream cardstock, set one aside.
2. Stamp three different snowflakes (the smallest one from each set) on Whip Cream cardstock using Clear Pigment Ink.
3. Sprinkle White Embossing Powder over entire circle, shake off excess.
4. Heat emboss white powder.
5. Blend Pool Play e-inker with Fusion Blender on smooth side of clear block using Large Blending Brush; add light coat of ink over entire embossed circle.
6. Stamp sentiment on Whip Cream cardstock, trim into tiny banner shape, adhere to colored circle.
7. Adhere second circle punch to back of complete circle (to add sturdiness).
8. Place circle in Sparkled Round Locket, add spacer then add sequins and Sparkle Cuts as desired.
9. Place (1) locket glass over embellished circle and close locket.
10. Add Crystal Ring and Hoop and Diamond Cut Link chain (optional).
Hope you have fun creating this fun locket! Can't wait to see what you come up with! #TimetoShine