Join Richard Garay "RG" and the Journey Crew LIVE at this year's online interactive event to introduce new catalogs and collections BEFORE they are launched!
Be the first to play with product from the
Project Me Collection, which won't officially launch until July 1!
projects with RG and watch additional project demonstrations.
Be sure you have everything you need. We've compiled a supply list of items you'll need to follow along with our project demonstrations as designed. Please note: any items ordered with the RG Presents: Project Me Bundle will be held for shipping until April 17th. If you need any items sooner, please order them separate from the bundle. For ordering assistance please contact a Journey Coach.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will the products from the bundle be available separately? The Share Stories ATS, Too Cute Stamp Set, Project Me Prints, Film Frame Die and Project Me Clips will be released in the Project Me Collection of the 2017-2018 Inspiration Book & Catalog launch July 1, 2017. These items will not be available separate from the RG Presents Bundle prior to that date.
- Does the registration cost listed above include shipping? No, shipping and taxes will be added at checkout.
- When is the last day to register? April 17th is the last day to register.
- Can I watch the event recording at a later date? This event will not be available as a recording. We will provide small featured snippets of the demos to registered attendees, but we will not offer a recorded version of the full 7 hour event.
- If I miss this event, will there be another opportunity? While we won't air another Project Me segment, we have another RG Presents online events scheduled for July 15 that will include items BEFORE they launch. See our Calendar of Events page for details.
- Do I need specific technology to view this event? Viewing will be easy! The event will be broadcasted on the FSJ YouTube Channel. You will need access to the internet / YouTube. We will email you with a video link residing on the FSJ YouTube channel.
- Will I be able to ask questions during the demos? Yes! We encourage you to ask questions. Our live video will include a chat field. To comment in the chat you must sign in to your Google Account, and then you will be able to speak with other attendees, the Journey Crew and our presenters. A step-by-step guide with technical tips will be included in your bundle kit.
- If I invite friends to watch with me do they need to register too? Yes. Every person will need their own products and card kits to participate.
- Who is Richard Garay and the Journey Crew? Richard Garay "RG" is the President and Co-Founder of Fun Stampers Journey. This organization is comprised of a corporate office full of an enthusiastic team, ie the Journey Crew, who help bring Richard's vision to life.
If you are local to Jacksonville join us via MeetUp for a Day full of FUN, bringing paper to life watching Richard Garay and Crew live at a local Event sponsored by myself (Heather Flaherty) and Kaye Smith.